Chicken Soup Recipe
- Chicken one whole
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Ginger 1 inch piece
- Onion 1 medium
- Carrots 4 medium (cut in coins)
- Potato 4 medium (new potatoes preferred)
- Baby corn 1 can
- Water 1 gallon
- Salt 1 tea spoon
- Take a soup pan (heavy bottom pan) and place it on stove at medium flame.
- Pour water in it and then chicken. Keep the quantity of water as much as easily covered the chicken.
- Put garlic, ginger and onions in the water with chicken.
- Put salt in it and bring it boil till the chicken fully cooked and tendered.
- When chicken in fully cooked, take the chicken out of the broth and shred it to remove bones and fats.
- Filter the broth in another pan to avoid the piece of garlic, ginger and onion in the soup.
- Bring the filter broth on the stove at medium flame.
- Add shredded chicken meat in it. Add potatoes, carrots and baby corn.
- Leave it on the flame for 30 minutes or as long as potatoes get tendered.
- This chicken soup is served hot. (Serves 4)