Thai Noodle Soup Recipe
2 tbsp olive oil
110g/4oz tofu chunks
2 pak choi, washed and shredded
400ml/14fl oz chicken stock
1 tbsp peanut butter
200ml/7fl oz coconut milk
55g/2oz noodles, cooked
1 lime, juice only
handful fresh flatleaf parsley, chopped
handful fresh coriander(cilantro), chopped
freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and sauté the tofu and pak choi for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the peanut butter and chicken stock and bring to the boil.
3. Reduce the heat and stir in the coconut milk.
4. Simmer for 8-10 minutes, adding more chicken stock if necessary.
5. Add the cooked noodles, lime juice and fresh herbs to the pan and allow to cook through for a further few minutes to release their flavours.
6. Season with salt and pepper and ladle into serving bowls.